Thursday, March 1, 2018

291. Jugglers 저글러스 (2017) Korean

Baek Jin Hee, Daniel Choi, Kang Hye Jung, Lee Won Geun, Cha Joo Young

Drama Rating: 7/10     Neck Score: A++

The problem with watching multiple dramas that aren't current at the same time is that one will always become the priority and you end up binge watching that one until it's done, and then the other gets neglected. That is kind of what happened to Jugglers. It's not that we didn't like it. We did. But Mad Dog got too compelling and dramatic and we needed to just finish it. Then we started Hwayugi and Laughter at Waikiki, and they were obviously the priority as current dramas, but as things came up, we just didn't have time. That in no way says anything about this drama. It was a lot of fun. Especially for me, as I am absolutely in love with Choi Daniel. He is one of my top obsessions. I just love him so much. I am also pretty obsessed with Sissy Cute Neck (Lee Won Geun) because he is just an adorable little puppy you can't hate even when he's playing bad guy hit men in Phantom. But this show is really about the girls, and so it's good that I like Baek Jin Hee and Kang Hye Jung a lot too.


In fact, Queen Bi and Sissy Cute neck were my OTP. I really was way more invested in them than the main couple, probably because I didn't know what would happen to them. Would they have just a boss/secretary relationship? Noona/Donsaeng? Or would they come to like each other too? She did deserve a guy who would actually let her shine and come into her own. That's what I loved about them. They were so good for each other. They were on each other's side. She helped him grow up and actually be passionate and believe in himself, and he helped her be confident and strong as well, but also to be her and not just the mom who has no other identity or strengths. I loved watching her grow.

I also liked our main couple, it's Choi Daniel, of course. They were also cute and good for each other, and I loved watching their relationship progress. But I do have to say... CHOI DANIEL KISSES LIKE A FROG!!!!!!!! It's ok. I still love him. I really liked how organic their relationship was, and sprung from them actually spending time with each other, and even after they started liking each other they were still the same, teasing and being weird. I loved how we got to see them go on dates like normal people, and learn about each other, trying to learn what they like and don't like, etc. It was good.

Can I just say that the bad guys were the best and the worst? "Cutter" was hilariously bad. That dude, In Gyo Jin, is so good at what he does. Being over the top and the best. Then we had Choi Dae Chul who was just a d-bag. Then we had them trying to one up each other in who could be the worst, but it was always going to be In Gyo Jin because he was such lovable scum. He made it so that even when he was being the worst and the show was draggy, you still loved how ridiculous he was. Points, Stupid Oppa.

I loved all the people in the office! Rarely has there been an office full of such lovable peeps. They worked hard. They tried their best, and all they wanted was a little love. Once they got that they were fiercely loyal, cute, and the best. That Gong Yoo, though. Really this show was a pretty fun office drama with a lot of fun aspects. The bromances! Yay! I enjoyed it, even when it got a bit mopey. It was pretty consistently fun, but then I'm majorly biased because my boys were in it. Well, I think Choi Daniel is pure namja. My namja. Rawr. It was fun.