Sunday, January 12, 2014

129. Healer 힐러 (2014) Korean

Ji Chang Wook, Park Min Young, Yoo Ji Tae, Kim Mi Kyung

Drama Rating: 9/10     Neck Score: A/B-

Okay, so there were so many turtlenecks in this, but this drama was so good that I didn't really have time to complain about them that often.  That is a clear sign of a good drama.  I think it did a really good job of balancing everything out.  It had the perfect amount of action, great chemistry between not only our OTP but everyone in the show- seriously we just loved everyone in the show!- and plot twists that actually made sense.  Its overarching theme about humanity was so beautiful and made the ending so much more satisfying.  Also, it actually had a pretty good ending, unlike at least 85% of dramas that go pthbt in the last episode or two.  It had me hooked from episode one, and kept me hooked every week until it was too hard for me to wait.  It was so hard to wait every week.  I've never been so invested and I usually get fairly invested in the good dramas.  I could go on for forever about this one.  It was pretty amazing.  I feel weird about giving a perfect score to it, but I would feel weirder giving a not perfect score.  Seriously.  Awesome.  More praisey type words.  For more details (and some spoilers) I wrote two posts about it.  The spoilers are all in this one, so if you are looking to watch it for the first time just read this one for now.