Tuesday, April 12, 2016

202. Page Turner 페이지 터너 (2016) Korean

Kim So Hyun, Ji Soo, Shin Jae Ha, Ye Ji Won, Hwang Young Hee

Drama Rating: 9/10     Neck Score: A+

I just wanted this to be longer!  Seriously so good!  I was crying one minute and grinning from ear to ear the next.  I could easily have watched 16 episodes of this, because there was plenty to deal with.  Also, Ji Soo.  He was just about the most adorable thing I've ever seen!  He was the nicest, most optimistic, and funniest male lead ever.  This show was so good that it got both Lizabreff and Curdy to sit down and watch the last episode with me when they hadn't seen any of the other two episodes.  That's right, it's only three episodes long.  Way too short for all of Ji Soo's cuteness.  All the characters are good.  Kim So Hyun was awesome.  Her and Ji Soo had great chemistry, even when she couldn't "see" his face.  Also, lots of beautiful piano music.  Really good.