Sunday, December 6, 2015

176. Because It's the First Time 처음이라서 (2015) Korean

Minho, Park So Dam, Kim Min Jae, Jeong Eugene

Drama Rating: 5/10     Neck Score: A

I started this drama because the Bromance, you know Paksa and Fish Bangs (Jung Kyung Ho and Yoon Hyun Min).  That was probably a stupid reason, since they were only a cameo. However the behind the scenes clip I saw done me in and I watched, because by the time the cameo happened I was invested in the characters already.  I think it was too long.  For a web drama it was a bit draggy in how stupid Minho's character was.  That was probably the worst part, now I have a desire to punch Minho in the face that I never had before.  I would just make fun of his dorky puppy looks, but now when I see his face I realize that he just wants a punch.  His face is just asking for it.  Just stop looking like a dorky puppy trying to act cool! (punch!)  But now that I've finally finished it, that has lessened (probably because Ji Ahn did punch him in the face).  Ah, Ji Ahn.  He's so cute!  Little smiley baby G-Dragon with a sexy man voice!  Aw.  I was super angry because I thought they were going to pull the first love crap.  They did, and it was still lame, but it wasn't nearly as lame as I thought it would be.  I thought it was going to go all I Need Romance on me, especially since it's written by the same lady, but it didn't, so it wasn't too bad.  But I did have to wait and read the recaps to see if I really wanted to finish it because FILWM Syndrome or something.  It was cute, but super messy.  A little annoying because it was so messy.  And why'd he have to go and make my classy Jeong Eugene cry?  Bad, Minho!  Go get punched in the face!