Wednesday, January 8, 2014

89. Fall in Love with Me 愛上兩個我 (2014) Taiwanese

Aaron Yan, Tia Li, Jack Li, Beatrice Fang, Kao Ying Hsuan

Drama Rating: 2.5/10     Neck Score: A++

It makes you fall in love with it and then turns into a train wreck.  The horrible, terrible train wreck that you can't look away from.  It's  completely awful writing.  It might be one of the worst written dramas that I have ever seen.  What makes it worse is that I loved it at first.  So much that I made all my friends start watching it.  Then it suddenly turned into a completely different drama.  It basically stole the horrible second half of Miss Rose manipulation plot for a while.  It changed plots so much in the second half that you completely forgot the first half, what was going on, and who the actual main characters were supposed to be.  Then, to make it worse, it tries to wrap everything up in a moralistic bow at the end, fixing things that cannot be realistically fixed, and redeeming people who can't be so easily redeemed, all in the space of one episode... impossible.  It was the lamest, preachiest, most horrible ending I have ever witnessed.  Seriously, what were the writers thinking?  Like a beautiful train wreck where you can't look away we finished it, making fun of how awful it was the whole time.  If it hadn't had been Aaron Yan, I might have just given up on it.  But it was seriously so bad that I stopped caring what happened so it all became funny, then it was ok.  I wrote a post about the first half, also talking about Aaron's previous drama Just You.  I also have another post here about how bad the second half was.  Spoilers included, but since I would never recommend this drama, I don't feel bad about it.  It is a seriously bi-polar drama.  So good, so bad.