Wednesday, January 8, 2014

54. Good Doctor 굿 닥터 (2013) Korean

Moon Chae Won, Joo Won, Joo Sang Wook, Kim Min Seo, Cheon Ho Jin

Drama Rating: 5/10     Neck Score: A

I know a lot of people had a hard time finishing this one.  Some because it was too intense because it was about an autistic pediatric surgeon who is being used for hospital politics crap, some because having an autistic man, who acts more like an eight year old sometimes, as the romantic lead was too much for them.  I know that for me watching kids who were sick, dying, or needing surgery was hard.  But it got much better once you get passed episode 6.  Medical dramas are not my favorite, but this one wasn't too bad.  I thought Joo Won did an amazing job of acting autistic, and personally I liked the Joo Won/Moon Chae Won couple.  They were both so awkward in different ways.  Once again, Moon Chae Won is great.  She was so crude and awkward in this one, such a different character from The Princess's Man.  Yep, one of my faves.  I did like how there were really no love triangles, they toyed with the idea, but nothing annoying or anything.