Wednesday, January 8, 2014

100. Love Myself... or You? 喜歡·一個人 (2014) Taiwanese

Puff Guo,  Jasper Liu, Lene Lai, Jolin Chien

Drama Rating: 8/10     Neck Score: A

There were times that I was ready to panic, because I was too scarred by Fall in Love With Me, and I feared that this would follow in it's footsteps... but no, it did not.  It was the normal ups and downs of a Taiwanese romcom.  If it was ever over-the-top, it was only in lighthearted cheesiness, which is this show's M.O.  But that is what made it so fun!  Especially after all of the three episodes of dramatic crap, it was so fun to watch, definitely what I needed.  Also every single man in this show is hot.  Every. single. one. of. them.  It's like you don't know where to look because they all look so good!  Ah Jie's dimples!  Swoon.  I fell for Hao Wei, the other man, and I especially loved the Chief (head chef) and loved his side romance.  So much fluffy fun!  Also, I just really appreciate Puff.  I think she's got a lot of talent.  So yes, this one is a fluffy one, but after some Tdramas that were airing at basically the same time (cough FILWM cough cough), this one was a refreshing breeze.