Friday, March 11, 2016

188. Moorim School 무림학교 (2016) Korean

Lee Hyun Woo, Lee Hong Bin, Seo Yi Ji, Jung Yoo Jin

Drama Rating: 2/10     Neck Score: A+

I think the thing I said most while watching this show was: "What is this drivel?"  This show was nothing but a bunch of pretentious crap.  It was basically a CW show.  It tries so hard to be cool and instead it just looks ridiculous.  I felt so bad for those actors who were actually good.  I wondered how they felt being in such a crappy show.  You know who I'm talking about.  Lee Beom Soo and Shin Hyun Joon.  Why would they ever accept a role in such a lame show?  I even felt sorry for some of the kids who I know can do better if they have a better script and direction.  Like Lee Hyun Woo or Jung Yoo Jin.  Well, actually Jung Yoo Jin was the only kid I actually cared about.  Because of that I wanted her and Hong Bin to be happy together.  I think in terms of actual character growth and development, Hong Bin's character was the most interesting... and frustrating.  Everyone else was kind of boring.  Well, the entire script and plot was just lame crap anyway, so that's not saying much.  And with Hong Bin's acting abilities still being baby, there was plenty of ridiculousness.  Also, I don't even know what to say about how bad the martial arts were.  If they were going to do a show about a martial arts school, could they have please just hired martial artists to do those parts, if not the whole show?  Everything made me cringe and laugh because it was so bad.  Especially the teachers.  Most of them just came off as pretentious losers.  Boy this show was lame and boring.  I couldn't even pretend to care.  The only time I enjoyed watching it was as I was mocking it profusely.  Then at least I had something to laugh about.  But then the ending was so cheesy that it made me want to barf even as I laughed.  So it was boring, boring, barf cheesy!