Thursday, August 21, 2014

In 3.5 Min, More Chemistry Than the 23 Hours of Fall in Love With Me


So, Aaron just came out with a new dance version MV for his song No Cut, this time featuring Puff Guo.  No Cut is not my favorite song of his, mostly because of the rapping part in the middle which is just no.



No disrespect, but I've yet to be impressed with any mandopop dancing skills, unless you want to count Exo-M or groups like that.  But Aaron Yan and the rest of Fahrenheit... you can just keep singing well and leave it at that.

Ahem... so besides the fact that a dance version MV is a bit funny to me, I kind of like the dance MV better than the original, which was a little weird, but not in a bad way.  Maybe it is just because I ship Aaron and Puff together.


Yep, that definitely is it.

And for an Aaron Yan dance video, it's pretty good.  It looks a bit like the old SM band in a box format, only with less strenuous dance moves than typical of an SM group.  He's no SuJu or DBSK (I don't even want to start comparing him to SHINee), but he keeps his chill dance moves ok.  Or rather lets the back up dancers make him look good.  I'm ok with him looking good.


This move is so exciting.


Ok, I'll admit I like the kick move that makes his legs look forever long.


Lots of swinging arms, snapping, and swiveling to the music.

 
But where this video is at is this.  The chemistry that just leaps off the screen.  Also Puff makes more facial expressions in three and a half minutes than "Stone Face" (aka Tao Le Si) does in the whole run of Fall In Love With Me... sigh.


Here is the MV for your viewing pleasure.


Now I don't have to just watch Just You scenes over and over to get my Puff and Aaron fix.  There should also be a MV for Unstoppable Sun coming out soon with our OTP dream team as well, if what I heard is correct, so that makes me super excited, especially since that one is my favorite Aaron song, with my favorite Aaron leading lady.  I hope that rumor is true...