Saturday, January 4, 2014

7. My Princess 마이 프린세스 (2011) Korean

Song Seung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, Park Ye Jin, Ryu Soo Young

Drama Rating: 4/10     Neck Score: B-

Song Seung Hun is a hot, hot man.  But he can't really act.  Kim Tae Hee is pretty, but she can't really act either.  This plot is... ok.  They're trying to restore the monarchy and she's the long lost daughter of the run away prince.  Sweet.  Forcing this diplomat dude to be the one to train her... a bit of a stretch.  His English skills (as a diplomat too, mind you) even more a stretch.  Still, it's a fluffy show full of beautiful leads.  I wish I could say the same for the second leads.  They are both super ugly, as in they made them ugly on purpose so they wouldn't be more attractive than the leads.  Park Ye Jin (normally a super classy and beautiful woman) because of her dumb nasty hair and the other dude because of his face.  I just don't like him.  I thought their interference was very uncalled for and ridiculous too.  They seemed so unnecessary.  The second male lead is probably what lowered the neck score for me.  I call him Ugly Man.  I still hate him.  Seung Hun's neck is nice and muscular, but not enough to get it passed a B-.  Cheesy little drama that is ok if you want to watch mindless flirting and beautiful people.