Sunday, January 5, 2014

19. Secret Garden 시크릿 가든 (2010) Korean

Hyun Bin, Ha Ji Won, Yoon Sang Hyun, Kim Sa Rang

Drama Rating: 7/10     Neck Score: A

I know I probably had heard about the body switching plot before I watched it, but that was so long before I watched it that I totes forgot and so when they finally switched bodies (like episode 5 or 6) I was like: What?  But it's so good.  I've seriously watched this one so many times and each time it just keeps getting better.  I don't bother skipping anything when I rewatch it, which is how I usually rewatch shows unless I am showing them to people.  Even though it has almost every plot device ever, from evil moms to butt headed chaebols becoming sweet loves to amnesia/coma type deals, they make it work so well.  It's well written, well balanced, full of characters we love despite the flaws, and one of the best OSTs ever.  I might own that.  I'm only sad I didn't watch this sooner, I could have rewatched it a couple more times already.
Also, after you have watched this fully, you need to watch the Big Bang Parody of it... Smell!