Tuesday, January 14, 2014

138. Ho Goo's Love 호구의 사랑 (2015) Korean

Choi Woo Shik, Uee, Im Seul Ong, Lee Soo Kyung

Drama Rating: 9.5/10     Neck Score: A

Omo, I loved this drama!  It was so cute!  Ho Goo is literally the best man in the whole world! Also the writers did an amazing job with this.  It was beautifully written.  I never thought I would love a story about misunderstandings so much!  But I did!  Even when they tried to trick us it was good!  Also, not just fluffy crap stuff, it had some meat to it as well, with the whole single motherhood, rape, "gayness," and celebrities getting away with crap because they can.  I definitely just loved every moment of this.  Also, that baby!  That baby was so cute! Slow clap for this show's writers and cast, because I loved it!  I even wrote a really long post about it when it first came out.  So for more details, see this post here.