Tuesday, January 14, 2014

136. Hyde, Jekyll, and I 하이드 지킬, 나 (2015) Korean

Hyun Bin, Han Ji Min, Sung Joon, Lee Hyeri, Lee Won Keun

Drama Rating: 2/10     Neck Score: A

For a drama about Seo Jin, they really focused on everyone except Seo Jin.  They had a huge long series of episodes that were completely about Dr. Derp Face (aka Sung Joon) and a hugely drawn out, lame, mopey, crappy bunch of episodes about how stupid bitca Robin didn't want to disappear.  It was absolutely lame and dumb.  I never loved this show to begin with.  It never had gripped me like Kill Me Heal Me did, where I wanted the next episodes to be out from the first week.  I watched it because I love Hyun Bin.  Hyun Bin did a very good job, but I am worried that he will never make another drama again because this was so awful.  I've also decided once and for all that I do not love Han Ji Min as an actress.  She's just not that good.  She lost out to Hwang Jung Eum (who I think is guilty of over acting during comedy and is only good at melodrama) with her underacting.  She was just not very good and having an annoying character at the same time made it worse.  So pretty much everything about this show was bad except Hyun Bin.  And only Hyun Bin as Seo Jin, because Robin's character was so lame, annoying, and unnecessary (and played so well by Hyun Bin) that I just hated him the whole time too.  So really this show deserves the 2/10 I gave it.  I had so much potential (with Hyun Bin being cast in it) and it lived up to none of it ever.  Not even once.  It was pretty lame from the beginning and became absolutely horrible by the end.  What were they even thinking?  At least Hyun Bin is hot... as Seo Jin.  That hair and those glasses were the only things helping me through, but they weren't in it enough to save anything.  Boo!