Sunday, January 12, 2014

125. Pride and Prejudice 오만과 편견 (2014) Korean

Jin Hyuk, Baek Jin Hee, Choi Min Soo, Lee Tae Hwan

Drama Rating: 7/10     Neck Score: A+

I loved this show, but I have to admit that I didn't understand what was going on half of the time, and was extremely frustrated the other half of the time.  Especially when Curly Mullet and Ahjussi would talk, I really just didn't get what they were talking about with their metaphors and plots within plots.  Also, what the heck ending.  It was all like creepy atrsy weirdness and then they threw in a 30 second piece of fluff with a 3 year jump to make sure we know that it is also a happy ending... what?  Seriously.  The final episode was so good until all the what suddenly happened.  It was frustrating and realistic and then it was suddenly magically over... lame.  But as a whole I still liked this show a lot, and not just because of Choi Jin Hyuk and Lee Tae Hwan (although those are really good reason right there), I liked the intricate plot, all the characters, the level of intensity, and stuff.  I especially liked the Dragon (Prosecutor Lee) couple.  So funny and cute!