Saturday, January 4, 2014

10. Bachelor's Vegetable Store 총각네 야채가게 (2011-2012) Korean

Ji Chang Wook, Wang Ji Hye, Kim Young Kwang

Drama Rating: 1.5/10     Neck Score: B

I didn't finish this one.  There is a good chance I wont ever.  The.mom.is.literally.insane.  Seriously.  She's not just an evil mom in the typical sense, she is also certifiably insane.  I went through all this heartbreaking as kids crap and then I had to deal with it again when they were older. The moment the mom came to a full realization of what was going on and made her cray cray face, that was it.  I had to stop.  But all the mens in it are so sweet and good looking.  What might make me come back, despite by better judgement, is Kwang Soo Oppa.  His part isn't big enough to really justify this, but we all do crazy things for our oppas.