Friday, April 8, 2016

203. Eating Existence 먹는 존재 (2015) Korean

Ahn Young Mi, No Min Woo, Yoo So Young

Drama Rating: 6/10     Neck Score: A+

I was super weirded out that this show was labeled as NC-17 on Viki.  What made it NC-17?  No Min Woo's shirtlessness?  I mean, that did happen a lot.  Maybe just his face is NC-17, haha.  But this show is not about him.  It is just a short little story about a girl named Yoo Yang and all the weird thing she does as she essentially grows up, I guess.  It's based on a webtoon, and since I liked this, I might have to try and find it in English... if that exists.  Anyway, she gets drunk, mouths off, gets fired, decides to become a writer, gets a boyfriend, they eat a lot of food, and then she has a bunch of growing pains trying to get enough money to buy the food she loves and juggling all her different relationships and what they bring.  That kind of stuff.  It's a bit random, but very enjoyable too.  I liked it.  It could have been longer.  I would have watched it.