Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Bromances Continued: 6 More Recent Drama Enhancing Men Relationships

If you're anything like me, you can't get enough of bromances, so here is a list of more bromances that have warmed my little heart and caused me delight recently.  Some of these are just recent for me (as I am currently watching them) but some are current dramas that just keep getting better as the bros keep loving (whether they want to or not) each other.



1. It's Okay, That's Love

Jae Yeol (Jo In Sung) and Soo Kwang (Lee Kwang Soo) = yay!  I love their little bromance, especially as Jae Yeol is helping Soo Kwang be more confident as a man and in relationships.  Also everyone in that show is so quirky that it's super fun.

Of course Lee Kwang Soo is just delightful to watch in all his bromances.  It's one of the delights of watching Running Man.


2. Joseon Gunman

Park Yoon Kang (Lee Joon Ki) is a lucky man in at least one department.  He has at least three bros, most of whom are ready to die for him.  There are constant moments of bro cuteness as they just all love each other.


3. The Night Watchman's Journal

I was anticipating this one.  If ever there was such a delightfully awkward bromance, it's this one.  I'm not sure if they ever hated each other, but they will never see eye to eye, I'm sure.

 
I love watching a straitlaced boring dude up against a flamboyantly casual prince.



4. King of High School

After finally getting myself to finish this drama, I have to say one of my favorite redeeming qualities was these dudes finally being bros.  With their immature rivalry there was plenty to love, but them at peace was super cute too.


5. Love Family

This is one of the reasons I still watch this show.  It's slow moving and hence a bit boring, but there is plenty of Chris Wang and Jack Li being bros to make each episode still delightful.  I'll actually finish the drama, slowly, someday...


6. Sweet Sweet Bodyguard

As my as I hate this show's lame title, I love the bromance between the two men who are pretty much real brothers, even if they are not actually related.

 
They are adorable as they help out each other,


Understand each other,


And the older bro gives his little bro some man/relationship advice... and then proceeds to tease him like a good older brother should.



So, bring on the bromance, we might like them more than the romance... I know I do like 9 times out of 10...