Wednesday, January 8, 2014

78. I Need Romance 로맨스가 필요해 (2011) Korean

Jo Yeo Jong, Kim Jung Hoon, Choi Yeo Jin, Choi Song Hyun, Choi Jin Hyuk

Drama Rating: 5/10     Neck Score: A

I needed this at the time I watched it.  Something super trashy romantic.  It's a good thing I watched it before Goong because Yul!!!!!!!!  I didn't already hate Yul so I was able to be ok with him as the lead dude.  However, this show is hard to like anyone in it.  It's a relationship mess for everyone really.  Three 30 year old girls getting into messy relationships.  The main girl is annoying, and after much analysis I realized that she was the one who created her own problems.  She thought her relationship was stagnant, which means it might have been, but because of her actions on that course she suspected her boyfriend was cheating and ultimately it happened, maybe partially because of her behavior, I'm not sure, but she was definitely the queen of over analyzation.  Seriously girl, chill.  So even when Choi Jin Hyuk was being like the perfect rich dude, I was super not wanting her to be with him, maybe for his sake.  I dunno.  It's a pretty sexy time  orientated show.  I mean there is sexy time in the first 5 minutes of the first episode.  Then it's a bunch of crappy relationship mess.  Still, sometimes you just need that sort of crap... maybe... probably not... anyways, it's not the worst thing out there.  I might have trouble with it now... now that I hate Yul (Kim Jung Hoon).  Yul (hissing with hate).