Tuesday, January 14, 2014

155. The Producers 프로듀사 (2015) Korean

Gong Hyo Jin, Cha Tae Hyun , Lee Soo Hyun, IU

Drama Rating: 9/10     Neck Score: C 

This show was both wonderful and frustrating as all get out.  That's because it had a very real life feel to it.  They were originally going for a mockumentary feel, but then sort of changed the focused based on ratings and stuff, I guess.  The four main characters were all super relatable, which was why we both loved and hated them.  I feel like while I might actually relate best to Joon Mo (Cha Tae Hyun), whether I like it or not, and that made him one of the more frustrating characters for me.  He kept keeping it to himself and not doing anything.  Boo.  I really don't think that they gave him enough screen time or focus at all.  I ended up super loving Cindy.  She was literally the best person in the whole show.  Her character was also the most dynamic.  Seung Chan (Lee Soo Hyun) was both adorable and so frustrating, like everyone.  I loved how petty he was.  That was one of the funniest parts of the whole show.  He'd get his petty revenge on people who made him mad or jealous.  It was hilarious.  Also Kim Jong Kook's plot line was the best romance in the whole show.  It kept things light and funny when all the crap was going on.  He did a good job with it too.  They left the ending open on purpose, but I think they copped out a little too much.  After all that crap we went through, they could have made the things that did wrap up wrap up a little more satisfactorily.  More kissing, sillies.  But besides that I actually liked the openness in general ok.