Sunday, January 12, 2014

119. Queen of Reversals 역전의 여왕 (2010-2011) Korean

Kim Nam Joo, Jung Joon Ho, Park Shi Hoo, Chae Jung An

Drama Rating: 3/10     Neck Score: D

This should be called Queen of Turtlenecks.  Ugh.  I think absolutely everyone in the entire show wore a turtleneck at least once.  Sadly the main men wore them all the time.  Especially Park Shi Hoo.  I'm sorry dude, I love you but... no.  No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!  Jung Joon Ho pulled them off way better than Park Shi Hoo and he's an ahjussi.  I basically just didn't really like this show anyways and so the overuse of turtlenecks made me really not like it.  It was the premise that I didn't like.  From the moment she married that Bong Junsu dude this show was doomed for me.  It's basically about a family getting split apart because that couple wasn't good for each other, and that's just not my cup of tea.  I don't care how passionate her new romance was, I hated it all.  Especially when there was also a kid involved.  Just not my favorite premise and then there were all those turtlenecks... at least there was Little Guy and the brother from Cunning Single Lady to make it watchable.  And Manager Mok.  I liked him at least. And that hot cop guy- rawr… hated that bitca… this could go on for forever… I loved seeing the bitca boss cry at the end… etc. It’s a love/hate type show, but mostly was just meh.