Sunday, January 12, 2014

117. My Lovable Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀 (2014) Korean

Jung Ji Hoon (Rain), Krystal Jung, Cha Ye Ryun, Kim Myung Soo (L)

Drama Rating: 2/10     Neck Score: A-

Why is this show so dumb?  I should have know better.  No plot about a dude falling for his dead girlfriends younger sister is any good, and this one was no exception.  Ugh, the things I do for my biases.  I'm talking to you, Kim Myung Soo!  Seriously, I love Rain, but it was L that got me to watch this against my better judgement.  I mean Rain what hot and all, but I just wanted to punch him in the face the whole time.  Also there was zero chemistry between him and Krystal.  They could both act pretty good, but it still felt like he was her actual oppa.  Ew.  Every time they had any skinship it felt yucky to me.  Also, super mope central.  This show was nothing but moping.  I couldn't even force myself to pay attention while watching it, and literally only watched the parts when L and Krystal were together.  The worst part is that it just didn't turn dumb, it was dumb from the start, the moment that Rain's character didn't tell her the truth.  The end.  It was a case of serious second male lead syndrome, especially since L acted more like the typical butt headed male lead while also acting like the sweet second male lead, while Rain was just a wishy washy lying dumbo.  Well, pretty much everyone in this show was dumb, so yeah, I hated it.  It was boring, lame, mopey and just not a good drama at all.  They couldn't even give me the one couple I liked, Director Kang and the stepmom.  Theirs was the only romance I cared about, and they had to snatch it away with some crap about the dad not cheating but really being a nice dude.  Whatever, that's total crap.  Stupid show.  At least most of the necks were hot... despite the horrible abuse of turtlenecks and creepy scarfs.  Kim Jin Woo needs to stop playing d-bags though, because that man is so hot.  His chin and neck were killing me every time he was on screen.