Saturday, January 11, 2014

111. Marriage, Not Dating 연애 말고 결혼 (2014) Korean

Han Groo, Yeon Woo Jin, Jinwoon, Han Sun Hwa, Heo Jeong Min, Yoon So Hee

Drama Rating: 8/10     Neck Score: A

Finally, a cute little drama that stays consistently awesome the whole time. I don't know if it was better that I waited to start it until it was almost over or not.  On one hand it's so awesome I wished I had learned that sooner, on the other hand waiting meant that I could marathon it... which I did, but that is not the best thing health wise to do.  Seriously, once I started watching it I couldn't stop, until I had watched it all.  What's better than a contract marriage?  A contract engagement with the purpose of getting the family to object and refuse the marriage.  Apart from the obvious hating of the other girl, who was weird, I loved everyone in it (well the cheating dad is obviously not included as well).  The main couple has to be one of the cutest and funniest couples ever.  I also like how its somewhat realistic, as in the pace and the problems as things that might actually need to be dealt with and not completely over the top.  Naturally it still is, but this is a drama.  Even when things were bad it stayed cute and funny and it was never draggy and lame.  Seriously, it was a romcom that stayed a romcom the entire time.  How often does that happen?  It usually is good until episode 12/13 and then all the sudden it's a melodrama.  Nope.  This was romcom gold the entire time.  Loved it.