Saturday, January 4, 2014

11. Full House 풀하우스 (2004) Korean

Jung Ji Hoon (Rain), Song Hye Kyo, Han Eun Jung, Kim Sung Su

Drama Rating: 5/10     Neck Score: C

Rain's neck = yes.  Other dude's neck = no no no.  This was actually, technically my first drama ever.  Back in 2007 I would often browse through the TV channels and found one channel that would play Asian TV.  I would watch as often as I could, but unfortunately I could never watch at the same time.  I don't even remember if there were subtitles.  But it was the episode where it's her birthday and he gets chased around the amusement park trying to be there with her.  This is also a painfully draggy but ok drama.  You just want to reach into the screen and slap them.  There needed to be more Rain in kitty aprons and less hoes with their bras always showing and ugly neck dudes trying to break up a legitimate marriage.  Let's communicate people.  Also lets wear more fitted suits and give Rain a haircut to show off his manly, sexy neck!