Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Drama (and old neck crush) Alert: Love Cheque Charge AKA Happiness Voucher

My baby faced manly man is back, aka George Hu, in a new drama that is coming out soon called Love Cheque Charge... um ok... or Happiness Voucher.  Always excited for a George Hu drama... not that I've watched every drama he's been in yet (there is no way I am going to sit through 13ish episodes of Park Shin Hye dubbed over into Chinese.  No way!) but I've loved him in every drama I've seen him in, and have watched some just for him (like all 72 episodes of Love, Now just for him) so this is exciting.

 

What's more exciting, is this looks like a fun premise:

We've got Xie Kun Da (once again reduced to second male lead- it's cause his neck is short... but I still love him) in an accident and apparently dying so he grabs random person George Hu to break up with his girlfriend (Yuan Ai Fei) for him.


Then because she seems to sad, he jokingly (is that a good idea?) writes her a check saying that if she's not married by 30, he will marry her.  Maybe because she's not letting him go and he's sick of hiding in the bathroom...


or maybe that is later when she's trying to redeem the check.

Either way, she is set on holding him to his promise, which means there is going to be a lot of her chasing him, and maybe a contract type marriage.  We like those, right?

 
She would!  Also, that dude that he's walking past has a cute neck... just saying...  Anyways, she follows him for the purpose of holding him to his promise, after their chance encounter where she falls on him, which proves that they are destined for each other.


It still looks like the typical cold hearted perfectionist dude and the bubbly crazy girl pairing, but it's got enough other things going for it to make it look exciting still.

We've got promises, maybe dead ex-boyfriends (they wouldn't do that to my Kun Da, would they?  He's got to be still alive somewhere, right?... Right?) and some other couples to add to the plot twists, including Jet Chao (this man is seriously hot and I want to see lots of him- not being a cheating husband or crap like that), Smile Weng, and Jay Shih... lots of nice peeps.

The downside is that it's a daily drama, which means 70+ episodes... sigh.  I don't know why I keep doing this to myself.  What I won't do for my dudes... oh me...