Monday, August 4, 2014

It's Okay, It's Just a Bunch of Crazy People Living Together

I don't know if it's because of the popularity of shows like Roommate, but the saving point of this show seems to be the grab bag of random crazies all living together.  Well, the saving point for me is Lee Kwang Soo.  Yep, once again I am watching a show just for Kwang Soo Oppa.  Seriously, he needs bigger roles so that I can appreciate him more... but then I always have Running Man, which was featured in like ep 2, so that is a bonus.  This is an SBS show.




Anyways, I wasn't really drawn into the show at first.  I was casually watching it, mostly paying attention to the parts with Kwang Soo in them.

 
Randomly his character is named Soo Kwang and for some reason that bothers me.  Ahem.  He is awesome.  I love that man, but it's partially because he can actually act.  His character is so great.


So, not super catchy at first.  Jo In Sung is kinda attractive and has a pretty good neck.


I love Gong Hyo Jin, so that's a plus.  Sung Dong Il is always good.  These four peeps (including Kwang Soo) are roommates and so far I think the theme is something along the lines of "everyone is crazy in their own way" even if they happen to be psychiatrists.

I'm like casually watching it, and maybe multitasking at the same time.  It's an okay drama.  Not getting into to it much, but I heard I have to get through episode 4 for it to pick up.  Then this happened in episode 2 and I laughed for the first time.



Great scene.

It really is a house full of crazies.  We are wondering what the main dude's hyung has to do with anything, with that murder type deal.  But really who is this cute little writer boy played by Exo's D.O?


Then this happens at the end of ep 4:


What is this?  Beautiful Mind?

This shot makes you really wonder and I think it might be the hooking factor.  Nothing like a literally psychological romcom to make you take notice.  We'll see where they go with this.


So Kwang Soo, crazies, and all sorts of randomness; this show might be worth my continued interest.